May 12, 2010

just hear me out -- the college musings

officially, i haven't really said anything about my college. of course, you've heard incoming frosh from UST and La Salle and CSB and UP say something (for example their scheds) but me, as an incoming Atenean frosh, i haven't said anything to add to the whole 'hello college life!' mix -- it's just because our school wouldn't really start operating on us frosh until June hits... and it's still early May, so yes~

but enough of that drama, i've finally found something that got me interested to go to school: the annual OrSem :> links up for those who want to look! -- http://www.orsem2010.com/

as their tag says 'nO otheR univerSity doEs it the way we do | adMu'

i'm just totally hyped up about it >M< my cousins who graduated from admu says that those 3 days (well, it was a week for them anyway~) would have to be the BEST experience we'll ever have :D i hope so too ;) 

so, i know you just read 4 paragraphs worth of bragging, but hey, i've always wanted to do it too~

COLLEGE HERE I COME!!!

--shing

No comments:

Post a Comment